Lesson 1AC compressor removal 2000 Chevrolet Corvette C5 5.7L
It is said that you can't remove the AC compressor on this engine without removing the water pump. Here I show you how to do exactly that, remove the AC compressor without removing the water pump on the 5.7 L engine in a 2000 Chevrolet Corvette. The main key is to Jack the engine up by loosening or taking off the motor mount nut right on the passenger side beneath the rear of the AC compressor.
Lesson 2Simple 2012 Chrysler 200 Front Brake Pads replacement
Simple 2012 Chrysler 200 Front Brake Pads change, First thing once car on jack stands and wheel removed.. I collapse the caliper piston by wedging a flat-head screwdriver betwwen the inner pad and the rotor. SLOWLY collapse the piston while the caliper's still attached to the bracket! Then remove the bottom caliper bolt. Lift caliper without removing the top bolt (slide pin allows the caliper to be lifted without removing it). Replace the brake pads and hardware, lube sliding pins then lower caliper back down over pads. Secure the bottom caliper bolt. DONE!!!
Lesson 32002 Ford F-150 XLT 4.2 liter intake manifold plenum gasket rear Bolts removal
2002 Ford F-150 XLT 4.2 Liter intake manifold plenum gasket rear Bolts removal.. in order to remove the three rear bolts on the intake manifold plenum I used a small ratchet wrench with 10 mm to access them.
Lesson 42006 Toyota 4Runner 2wd 4.0L Bank 1 and Bank 2 Camshaft Position Sensor location
2006 Toyota 4Runner 2wd 4.0L Bank 1 and Bank 2 Camshaft Position Sensor location.
Lesson 51997 Damon Daybreak 3130 7.3L RV trick to replace and install fuel pump assembly
1997 Damon Daybreak 3130 7.3L RV with Ford chassis trick to replace and install fuel pump assembly.
1) Disconnect negative batteries terminals
2) Disconnect fuel lines from fuel pump with quick disconnect tool
3) Unscrew clam on the only other hose (vent??) running to fuel pump
4) Disconnect electrical connector to fuel pump
5) Clean area on top of and around fuel pump with brush or equivalent
6) Unscrew the 10 screws (11mm or 7/32) from fuel pump top plate
7) Pull fuel pump out hole in gas tank as far up as possible
8) Unclip the clip on the one side of the two bars going into fuel pump lower assembly from the upper assembly
Presto!!! Its out, now reverse instructions to install new fuel pump assembly.